Pirate Reward Box - Bouncy Jam
We offer a Loyalty Program for our in-store customers.
When shopping at Kids Emporium Chelsea at 406 Kings Road, London, you can sign up for our Loyalty Program and receive stamps for every £10 you spend in-store, and the more you spend the better rewards you get!
10 steps will get you a Gift Voucher for £5, 30 stamps for £20 and 50 stamps for £50! What's even better is that you will never forget your Loyalty Card at home - we will keep it for you in-store.
Once you have collected the number of stamps for your chosen reward, we will email send you the Gift Voucher within 2 weeks.
The Reward Box is an award winning and fun take on the traditional reward chart. It is beautifully crafted from wood and comes in two designs (A Fairy House and a Pirate Chest). The Reward Box comes beautifully presented in a gift box and also contains an organza bag of 20 (silver) wooden star tokens.
The box can also be personalised with your child's name and decorated with a set of fabulous themed stickers by purchasing one of our 'personalisation kits'.
The Reward Box is the perfect, original, children's gift which will be treasured for years to come.
What is the Fairy Reward Box?
- The Pirate Reward Box is a beautifully crafted, wooden, pirate chest which will look stunning in any nursery, child’s bedroom or playroom
- Rather than collect stickers on a chart (like a traditional reward chart) children receive tokens (your box comes with 20 wooden tokens in the shape of stars) which they post into the Reward Box
- The tokens can then be replaced (ideally overnight by a magic 'good behaviour' fairy!) with small rewards / promise vouchers as they achieve their goals (for ideas on appropriate goals for each age group please visit our How To Use page)
- For a full list of ideas for rewards please visit our Reward Ideas page, or to download some promise vouchers to create activity rewards please visit our FREE download page
What ages is the Fairy Reward Box suitable for?
The Reward Box is suitable from birth to approximately 8 years of age. How you use it will vary as your child grows but below is a taste:
- From birth to 18 months – The Reward Box is a timeless, keepsake, which will look beautiful in a new nursery and will grow with the recipient. A wonderful new born or christening gift
- From 18 months to 3 years – reduce toddler tantrums, manage potty training and encourage sharing. Toddlers thrive on immediate reward. The Reward Box enables small achievements to be instantly recognized with a token which they will love posting. We recommend that tokens are replaced on a daily basis (in order to keep their interest) for small rewards. For a multitude of age appropriate ideas please visit our Reward Ideas page
- From 3 years to 5 years – help set bedtime (and waking up!) routines, develop listening skills and manners. Pre-school children can be encouraged to help set their goals (and to develop their basic numeracy skills) and will love collecting tokens to work towards them. We recommend that tokens are collected over a period of about a week to be exchanged for family days out or small toys. For inspiration on what you might offer please visit our Reward Ideas page
- 5 years plus – reward homework completion, develop a sense of responsibility through basic chores and start to transition towards concepts such as pocket money and savings. Encourage older children to swap some of their tokens for immediate rewards such as special treats (staying up late or a family movie night) and exchange others for real money to save in their money boxes